Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I drove my first Zipcar!

World, I'd like to introduce you to "Cushinberry":

Photo by Brian W. Carver
(Note: This isn't the exact car, but a Cushinberry twin.)

Yesterday I found Cushinberry online, and I made an appointment for our first meeting - in the parking garage of a condo near work. I used my Zipcar to open the doors, and we set off for my meeting at the UW. We made it without any problems; no traffic and easy parking. I had never driven a hybrid, and it was amsuing to notice how quietly she runs. When it was time to head back to work, Cushinberry was patiently waiting for me. With plenty of time remaining in our appointment window, we returned to Cushinbery's reserved parking space in the condo and said our goodbyes. It was a good first outing, and I look forward to our "second date" real soon!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment